Date(s) - 23 March 2023
7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Wine Universe Restaurant
Dear Jass players,
Come and join us for a jass evening!
The next event will take place on Thursday 23rd of March 2023 always at 7:30pm at the Wine universe restaurant.
Please register by 20th of March by sending an email to Jos├ęphine Boller (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The jass event is free for members and non-members, drinks and dinner are paid individually on consumption.
Gentle reminder of some Jass rules and organisational matters:
- Four players form a jass team: If one player is not able to come on short notice, it’s this player’s responsibility to find a replacement.
- Please be on time, otherwise the other players will not be able to play as long as you are not here
- I will send the participants list together with mobile numbers to the registered participants ONLY. Therefore, if one is missing (or lost) the other players can contact him or her to see what is happening.
- The type of Jass we usually play is called ‘Schieber’ in Swiss German or ‘Le chibre’ in French.
- The cards, the documents to count the points and the mats are at Wine Universe and stay there.
- There is no yearly competition. We count the points during the present Jass evening, but not on a yearly basis. There is no special end of the year competition with prices.
- Organisation of the evening: First round of Jass, then dinner ├á la carte, second or third round of games
We look forward to seeing you soon.