Date(s) - 25 February 2015 - 04 March 2015
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Paris baguettes at Wisma Atria
It’s all about speaking!
Are you an SAS member and would you like to practise your English conversation ability on a weekly basis? – Don’t hesitate and join our SAS English Conversation Classes.
A certified English teacher will lead you through each¬†English Conversation Class. This class will help you to improve your English communication skills.¬†Class size is limited up to four (or even six participants) so that each one of you receives the individual attention needed.
Requirements:¬†Intermediate Level¬†is required
Location: Paris Baguettes (L1)¬†at¬†Wisma Atria, 435 Orchard Road, Singapore 238877
- Wednesday class from 10 to 11.30am
- Friday class from 9 to 10.30am
Start:¬†Wednesday class starts on 4 March¬†2015, Friday class starts on 6¬†March 2015.
Duration:¬†March until¬†June 2015.
Pricing:¬†The full amount is payable in advance and depends on the size of class; for example:
- For Wednesday class of four participants => SGD 330 members / SGD 380 non-members
- For Wednesday class of six participants => SGD 220 members / SGD 255 non-members
- For Friday class* of four participants => SGD 305 members / SGD 350¬†non-members
- For Friday class* of six participants => SGD 205 members / SGD 235¬†non-members
- Furthermore, you will have to bring a work book along (approx. SGD 18.00).
*The Friday class will have one lesson less because of a Public Holiday.
- No show or cancellation¬†will be charged full amount even if¬†you¬†are not able to¬†attend¬†a lesson.
- Once registered please take note that there is no going-back. The¬†rest of the group can’t be expected to cover an additional cost.
- Minimum number of participants is four for each class.
- Maximum number of participants is six for each class.
- Please take note that the price depends on the number of participants.
Trial lesson: Come along and learn more about the SAS English Conversation Class on Wednesday 25 February @Paris baguettes (WismaAtria) at 9.30am. Please register either with firstname.lastname@example.org or our website.
For any further information please contact Marina by email¬†email@example.com.
First come – first served! Please enrol as soon as possible for¬†one class on our website.
We look forward to getting started and having nice conversations!
No-shows & cancellations fees:
No-shows will be charged. Free cancellation can be done till 2 days prior to the event by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations made later will be charged the event costs.
Bookings are closed for this event.