Date(s) - 06 February 2024
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Beauty World MRT Station Exit A
Dear Members and Friends,
Letâ€™s go for a walk!
Join us for a scenic nature walk through Singapore’s Rifle Range National Park and then on to the stunning backdrop of Hindhede Quarry.
This moderate difficulty walk will cover a distance of about 8 kms and loop around the boardwalk areas as well as the unpaved paths of Rifle Range Park, home to the former Sin Seng Granite Quarry. Highlights of this walk include taking in the city views from the Colugo Deck, 31 metres above the quarry wetland or bird watching – think kingfishers or yellow bitterns – in the wetlands. Once the Rifle Range loop completed, we will continue towards the base of Bukit Timah Hill for an Instagram moment at the now dis-used Hindhede Quarry (just because it is so worth a photo!)
Note that there are some steps and uphill parts along this hike. Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes, the paths can get muddy! There is a water filling station and toilets towards the start of the walk. Also remember to apply your sunscreen and insect repellent.
Beauty World MRT station EXIT A
We look forward to walking with you !
- Registration is mandatory if you wish to attend this event. Please register by Sunday 4 February
Fee: SAS-Members join for free, non-Members pay SGD 15.
- Please include a phone number with your registration.
- The walk will be rescheduled in case of rain.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the start of the event will not be refunded.
- Join our WhatsApp group chat, SAS Community (Events & News) to stay tuned. Click here Invitation Ã un groupe WhatsApp.
No-shows & cancellations fees:
No-shows will be charged. Free cancellation can be done till 2 days prior to the event by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations made later will be charged the event costs.
Bookings are closed for this event.