Date(s) - 27 August 2022
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Dear Members and Friends,
Jamie of Cookd Club and SAS are collaborating a special private dinning experience under “Travel Through Asia”, where you can enjoy Jamie’s own twisted recipes, yet authentic,¬† that she has collected from her extensive travels throughout the Asia. This private dining not only offers delicious and amazing 7 dishes, but also shares her unique cooking experiences as coming from a mixed heritage background (Anglo-Indian, Irish, English, Filipino and Chinese).
Menu of 7 dishes(3 starters, 1 main, 2 salads, 1 dessert):
1. Meat Dip Top Hats: Minced meat salsa & cream cheese in kueh pie tee shells
2. Crispy Rice Paper: Vegetable sandwich
3. Maldivian Has Huni: Fresh grated coconut, Tuna, herbs & spices, perilla leaf
4. Wagyu Beef Rendang Shepherd’s pie: Stewed beef in rich & creamy aromatic spices with coconut milk. Topped with lush mashed golden potatoes & shredded cheese. A twist to the old school taste
5. Inle(Myanmar) tomato salad: Heriloom tomatoes, roasted ground peanuts, red onions
6. Mango Salad: Freshly sliced mangoes combined with red peppers tossed with basil & cilantro in a zesty lime vinaigrette
7. Eurasian Sugee Cake: Butterly rich & nutty semolina with almond. Contains brandy.
Venue: at Jamie’s home (Only the attendees will be informed of the venue details)
Date: Saturday, 27th August 2022
Time: 7- 10 am
Members¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† $ 120
Non-Members¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†$ 150
What can you expect:
. Menu is highly curated by Jaime from her extensive travel experiences in Asia as well as her favorite dishes.
. Welcome alcoholic drink(prosecco, white or red wine) is included.
. It will be a communal dining experience where you can enjoy delicious home-cooked meals and making new friends.
. Nespresso coffee, tea, coconut infused drinks will be served complimentary.
. Guests are more than welcome BYOB(bring your own drinks) at no corkage fee.
There are only limited spots available, so please book at soonest to secure your spot. The booking will close on 21st August 2022. Please also note that free cancellations can be only done with an email notice¬†till 48 hours prior to the event.
We look forward to seeing many of you!
No-shows & cancellations fees:
No-shows will be charged. Free cancellation can be done till 2 days prior to the event by sending an email to: email@example.com. Cancellations made later will be charged the event costs.
Bookings are closed for this event.