Outdoor Fun & Coffee @ Jubilee Park Playground (Fort Canning Park)
Date(s) - 14 March 2020
8:45 am - 10:45 am
Jubilee Park Playground
Come and join us with your kid(s) to the nature Jubilee Park Playground @ Fort Canning Park which opened last year.
While parents having a chat with a coffee to go from the next door bakery “The Fabulous Baker Boy”, kids can explore the huge playground with its sandy and grassy grounds.
Yummy homemade cookies for adults and kids will be provided from SAS.
Where & Meeting Point:
Jubilee Park Playground where the straight and curvy slides are (picture 1)
Fort Canning Park (located opposite Liang Court)
How to get there:
Bounded by Clemenceau Avenue and River Valley Road
Nearest MRT Station: Fort Canning Station Exit B
Nearest Carpark: Carpark D (limited lots)
– SAS Members (adults) SGD 5.-
– Non-Members (adults) SGD 10.-
– SAS Members and Non-Members kids for free
– Nearby toilet facilities
– Nearby bakery “The Fabulous Baker Boy” to grab a coffee to go (everyone pays for themselves!)
– In case of rain an alternative date will be announced
Take with you:
– Your own additional food and beverages
– Suncream and sunhat (maybe a small towel)
– Mosquito repellent
– Hand Sanitizer
– Sand Toys
Registration Deadline:Â Thursday, March 12, 2020
I am looking forward to seeing you there with your little one(s).
No-shows & cancellations fees:
No-shows will be charged. Free cancellation can be done till 2 days prior to the event by sending an email to: email@example.com. Cancellations made later will be charged the event costs.
Bookings are closed for this event.