Date(s) - 11 September 2021
11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Dear Members and Friends,
We are very excited to offer a kimchi making class with Yoosun at her private home.
“Kimchi” is basically spicy, fermented cabbage, kind of like sauerkraut, and isÂ the heart and the soul of the Korean dish that goes well with all other Korean cuisine. “Kimchi” is also believed to be very healthy as it contains full of living healthy good bacteria and probiotics, that boost our immune system.
Date: Saturday, 11th Sep 2021
Timing: 11:00 AM – 13:30 pm (2.5 hours)
Fee: S$95 for Members, S$110 for Non-Members (A Korean lunch will be provided.)
Location: Private place (The detail of the exact address will be only shared with the attendees.)
What to offer:
- Master to make awesome home-made Kimchi with the lovely chef, Yoosun: You will lean about the ingredients for the sauce and get to taste various different types of Kimchi
- Get to know Korean food and culture: You are already half Korean if you know how to make Kimchi.
- Try your own Kimchi, other Korean dishes and Korean beverage.
- Take home your Kimchi and share it with the family and friends.
- All materials will be provided.
We are looking forward to having fun with making Kimchi with you.
If the event is already fully booked and you would be interested in attending, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the Singapore Government’s regulations, only 5 people & fully vaccinatedÂ (including the organizer) are allowed to get together. Therefore,Â registration is mandatoryÂ if you wish to attend this event. Please register by 8th Sep 2021.
We look forward to seeing you there!
No-shows & cancellations fees:
No-shows will be charged. Free cancellation can be done till 2 days prior to the event by sending an email to: email@example.com. Cancellations made later will be charged the event costs.
Bookings are closed for this event.