Date(s) - 08 October 2018
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Come and join us with your kids to the revamped and now reopened
Tiong Bahru Park Playground with its famousÂ train,Â undercover picnic table seating andÂ nearby toilet facilities.
While parents having a chat, kids can explore the huge playground with its sandy ground.
Yummy Swiss homemade cookies and apple juice for adults and kids will be provided.
Tiong Bahru Playground Park isÂ bounded by Henderson Road, Tiong Bahru Road and Lower Delta Road
Tiong Bahru Road, 168732
Monday, October 8, 2018 / from 4pm
– Shelters with undercover picnic table seating andÂ nearby toilet facilities
– This event is open to members & non-members
– For SAS Members free & SGD 8.- for Non-Members (only adults to pay, kids for free)
– In case of rain the alternative date will be Friday, October 12, 2018 / from 4pm
Take with you:
– Your own additional food and beverages as there is no CafĂ©
– Suncream and sunhat
– Sand Toys
Registration Deadline:Â Saturday, October 6, 2018
I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
No-shows & cancellations fees:
No-shows will be charged. Free cancellation can be done till 2 days prior to the event by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations made later will be charged the event costs.
Bookings are closed for this event.