Date(s) - 26 July 2021 - 29 July 2021
7:30 pm - 10:30 pm
Wine Universe Restaurant
Dear Jass players,
Come and join us for a jass evening! Due to the current restrictions, instead of having a single jass evening we will meet up in groups of four or eight on several evenings throughout a whole week. This ‘jass week’ takes place from Monday, 26th to Thursday, 29th July 2021 always at 7:30pm at the Wine universe restaurant.
Please register by 22nd July by sending an email to Jos√©phine Boller (firstname.lastname@example.org).¬†Please name your preferred date(s)* and your phone number. I will then put you into teams of four.
(*In case you could join on several evenings, please let me know…this makes the planning and organisation easier)
The jass event is free for members and non-members, drinks and dinner are paid individually on consumption.
Gentle reminder of some Jass rules and organisational matters:
- Four players form a jass team: If one player is not able to come on short notice, it’s this player’s responsibility to find a replacement.
- Please be on time, otherwise the other players will not be able to play as long as you are not here
- I will send the participants list together with mobile numbers to the registered participants ONLY. Therefore, if one is missing (or lost) the other players can contact him or her to see what is happening.
- The type of Jass we usually play is called ‘Schieber’ in Swiss German or ‘Le chibre’ in French.
- The cards, the documents to count the points and the mats are at Wine Universe and stay there.
- There is no yearly competition. We count the points during the present Jass evening, but not on a yearly basis. There is no special end of the year competition with prices.
- Organisation of the evening: First round of Jass, then dinner √† la carte, second or third round of games
We look forward to seeing you soon.