Date(s) - 21 August 2015
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Starbucks at Wisma Atria
It’s all about speaking! Would you like to practise your English conversation ability on a weekly basis? – Don’t hesitate and join our SAS English Conversation Group. A certified English teacher will lead you through each¬†English Conversation Class. This class will help you to improve your English communication skills.¬†Class size is limited up to six participants¬†so that each and everyone of you receives the individual attention needed. Requirements:¬†Intermediate Level¬†is required Location: Starbucks¬†at¬†Wisma Atria, 435 Orchard Road, Singapore 238877 Classes:
- Friday from 9 to 10.30am
Duration:¬†Friday, 21 August 2015 to Friday, 4 December 2015 Holidays: According to Swiss School Pricing:¬†The full amount is payable in advance and depends on the size of class:
- For Friday class of five participants => SGD 305 members / SGD 350¬†non-members
- For Friday class of six participants => SGD 255 members / SGD 290 non-members
- Furthermore, you will¬†have to buy the recommended work book¬†(approx. SGD 20.00).
- No show or cancellation¬†will be charged full amount even if¬†you¬†are not able to¬†attend¬†a lesson.
- Once registered please take note that there is no going-back. The¬†other participants of the group cannot be expected to cover additional cost.
- Minimum number of participants is four.
- Maximum number of participants is six.
- Please take note that the price depends on the number of participants.
For any further information please contact Stephanie by e-Mail on firstname.lastname@example.org. First come – first served! Please enrol as soon as possible¬†on our website. The registration will close on 5 August 2015. We look forward to getting started and having nice conversations! Best wishes, Stephanie
No-shows & cancellations fees:
No-shows will be charged. Free cancellation can be done till 2 days prior to the event by sending an email to: email@example.com. Cancellations made later will be charged the event costs.
Bookings are closed for this event.