Date(s) - 11 January 2017 - 05 April 2017
9:00 am - 10:30 am
Starbucks at Wisma Atria
It’s all about speaking!
Would you like to practise your English conversation ability on a weekly basis? Don’t hesitate and join our SAS English Conversation Classes.
A certified English teacher will lead you through each¬†English Conversation Class. This class will help you to improve your English communication skills.¬†Class size is limited up to six participants so that each one of you receives the individual attention needed.
Requirements:¬†Intermediate Level¬†is required.
Location:¬†Starbucks¬†at Wisma Atria¬†#03-35, 435 Orchard Road, Singapore 238877. Closest MRT Orchard.
Classes: from 9 am to 10:30 am
Start:¬†Wednesday 11th January 2017
Duration:¬†13 weeks, from Wednesday 11th January 2017¬†until Wednesday 5th¬†April 2017.
Pricing:¬†The full amount is payable in advance and depends on the size of the class;
- For a class of five participants => SGD 320 members / SGD 350¬†non-members
- For a class of six participants => SGD 270 members / SGD 300 non-members
- Furthermore, you will¬†have to buy the recommended workbook¬†(approx. SGD 20).
- No show or cancellation¬†will be charged full amount even if¬†you¬†are not able to¬†attend¬†a lesson.
- Once registered please take note that there is no going-back. The¬†rest of the group can’t be expected to cover an additional cost.
- Minimum number of participants is five.
- Maximum number of participants is six.
- Please take note that the price depends on the number of participants.
First come – first served! Please register as soon as possible on our website or with email@example.com. The registration will close on 2nd December¬†2016.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to getting started and having nice conversations!
No-shows & cancellations fees:
No-shows will be charged. Free cancellation can be done till 2 days prior to the event by sending an email to: email@example.com. Cancellations made later will be charged the event costs.
This event is fully booked.