Date(s) - 22 November 2017 - 22 February 2018
9:15 am - 10:45 am
Artisan Boulangerie Co
Would you like to improve your English Grammar on a weekly basis? Don’t hesitate and join our SAS Advanced English Grammar class.
A certified English teacher will lead you through each¬†English Grammar lesson.
The lesson formate will be :
*One grammar chapter for 60 minutes from the book “Advanced English Grammar for ESL ¬†¬†¬†¬†Learners” Practice Makes Perfect, second edition, Mark Lester.
*Conversational English (discussion topics, show and tell, compare pictures, newspaper articles) for 30 minutes
*Grammar exercises for homework.
Class size is limited up to six participants so that each one of you receives the individual attention needed.
Requirements: intermediate advanced Level¬†is required.
Location: Artisan Boulangerie Co, 118 Killiney Road, 239555 Singapore.
Classes: from 9:15 am to 10:45 am
Start:¬†Wednesday 22nd November 2017
Duration:¬†15 weeks, from Wednesday 22nd November¬†until Wednesday 21st March 2018.
Holidays: 20th, 27th December and 3rd January 2018
Pricing:¬†The full amount is payable in advance and depends on the size of the class;
- For a class of five participants => SGD 380 members / SGD 400¬†non-members
- For a class of six participants => SGD 320 members / SGD 340 non-members
- Furthermore, you will¬†have to buy the recommended workbook¬†(cost SGD 27.50).
- No show or cancellation¬†will be charged full amount even if¬†you¬†are not able to¬†attend¬†a lesson.
- Once registered please take note that there is no going-back. The¬†rest of the group can’t be expected to cover an additional cost.
- Minimum number of participants is five.
- Maximum number of participants is six.
- Please take note that the price depends on the number of participants.
Please register as soon as possible on our website. The registration will close on Friday 3rd November 2017.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to getting started!
No-shows & cancellations fees:
No-shows will be charged. Free cancellation can be done till 2 days prior to the event by sending an email to: email@example.com. Cancellations made later will be charged the event costs.
This event is fully booked.